For an up-to-date list of journal articles, please visit Google Scholar.
- Bochynek, T., Kleineidam, C.J., Burd, M., and Meyer, B. (2019) - Infrastructure construction without information exchange: the trail clearing mechanism in Atta leafcutter ants. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences
- Bochynek, T., Tanner, J., Meyer, B., and Burd, M. (2017) - Parallel foraging cycles for different resources in leaf-cutting ants: a clue to the mechanisms of rhythmic activity. Ecological Entomology
- Bochynek, T., Meyer, B., and Burd, M. (2017) - Energetics of trail clearing in the leaf-cutter ant Atta. Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology
- Macfarlan, B., Anderson, M., Boyce, J., Chandler, T., Bochynek, T., Yeates, M., and Maynard, C. (2017) – Monash Rocks: The first step in an augmented reality journey through deep time. In H. Partridge, K. Davis, & J. Thomas. (Eds.), Me, Us, IT! Pro- ceedings ASCILITE2017: 34th International Conference on Innovation, Practice and Research in the Use of Educational Technologies in Tertiary Education (pp. 138-141).
- Bochynek, T. and Robson, S. K. A. (2014) - Physical and Biological Determinants of Collective Behavioural Dynamics in Complex Systems: Pulling Chain Formation in the Nest-Weaving Ant Oecophylla smaragdina.
- Shmanina, T., Zukerman, I., Cheam, A. L., Bochynek, T., Cavedon, L. (2016) - Corpus of Tables in Full-Text Biomedical Research Publications. Conference on Computational Linguistics 2016
- Ihlow, F., Rödder, D., Bochynek, T., Sothanin, S., Handschuh, M., Böhme, W. (2014) - Reinforcement as a conservation toolassessing site fidelity and movement of the endangered elongated tortoise Indotestudo elongata (Blyth, 1854). Journal of Natural History
- Mechanism and regulation of self-organised infrastructure construction
- (Invited) Regulatory mechanism in leaf-cutter ant foraging
- Concurrent foraging patterns in leaf-cutter ants Atta
- Costs and benefits of clearing physical trails in leaf-cutter ants Atta
- Dynamics of collective worksite selection in weaver ants, Oecophylla smaragdina
- ECCS 2016
- ECCS 2016
- ASSAB 2016
- Behaviour 2015
- IUSSI 2014
Acronyms: ECCS = European Conference on Complexity Systems, ASSAB = Australian Society for the Study of Animal Behaviour, IUSSI = International Union for the Study of Social Insects